" F l o w e r "

Mrs Flower "Cikdayahh"

Hai Welcome Here


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

We can chatting here

<




suju news}
Monday, June 13, 2011 | 11:17 PM | 0Comment


Group Super Junior’s member Kim Heechul’s picture of Eiffel Tower in Paris, which was uploaded through his twitter has been gaining attention.
On the 13th, Kim Heechul tweeted “I’m thankful.. Happy… Tired” along with the picture of himself in front of the Eiffel Tower.
Heechul’s face cannot be seen due to the backlight, but his pose with the peace signs can be seen.
Netizens who came across this picture commented, “It’s cute”, “I want to take a picture in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France”, “I’m jealous”, “You should have taken me”.
Meanwhile, Heechul dressed up as Lady GaGa during the Paris concert, entertaining many fans. Heechul has been doing that for many concerts, and has the nickname of ‘Lady HeeHee’.